Monday, December 1, 2008

Mega Cheap

Like a hooker's shoes. No no, like MegaBus! It's the cheapest way to get to/from NYC from Boston. I love to travel, but with repaying student loans, and those credit cards (where's my bail out?!) it's not in the budget to be jet setting like I want. And I used to go to NYC a couple times a month (remember that loser I dated who lived in Jersey but claimed it was NYC?) but since then, there hasn't been a reason for me to spend buckets of money to get to New York. So the solution... MegaBus.


At least one seat on each run to/from NYC from Boston is priced at $2.50. And no, I'm not "pulling on your legs" (as the indian woman in my office says) I cannot tell a lie (unless I'm looking to get in bed with you). It's cheap enough so you can splurge on fun things in the City like Theatre Tickets, A "Gucci" bag on Canal street, or my personal favorite drinks (lots of them) @ Sushi Samba in the West Village (try the Samba Juice). Don't forget to buy a round trip ticket! Tickets can only be purchased online (WOO HOO Paperless!)

No comments:

 

web statistics