Friday, November 28, 2008

Bbbbbblog!

It's the day after thanksgiving and lucky me, I'm at work. Being the big cheese is hard (cry for me please). So while I won't be doing any ACTUAL work today, I will be reading lots of blogs (which hardly differs from most days). Below are some of my favorite blogs.

Perez Hilton
(The Queen Of All Media. Get your daily dose of celeb gossip in the trashiest format possible)

Officesaurus
(My friend Amy's BF's blog. Its dinosaurs put into crappy office job situations. HYSTERICAL)

Breathe Heavy
(The OFFICIAL Britney Spears fan site. It's basically like a Britney Spears facebook. They must have a GPS on that bitch)

Geekologie
(Check out all the latest geeky techy things.)

Passive-Aggressive Notes
(HYSTERICAL. Get ready to laugh your ass off. It's just what is says, a collection of submissions of passive-aggressive notes. If you have roommates this site is a MUST)

Cake Wrecks
(When professional cakes go HORRIBLY wrong. It makes you realize that there are people in the world dumber then you)

As you sit in a stuffing stupor of left overs and bad morning TV. Sit back and enjoy these blogs. And think of me @ the office toiling tirelessly over marketing-like things. (Or really just reading these blogs.)

No comments:

 

web statistics