Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Water is the New Coke...

Once upon a time, I was a Diet Coke addict. Addict you say? I know what you're thinking "I love Diet Coke too! I have one with lunch, I have one with dinner!". Well my sweet sweet friends, my addiction went far beyond that. The problem was coupled with enablers (Chelsea... Kristin...) who also loved soda (Chelsea Coke & Dr. Pepper, and Kristin Caffeine Free Diet Coke). It was bad and running my life (kinda like a pussy kid from the suburbs Meth). So I quit and replaced Diet Coke with this...


Poland Spring Sparkling Water (preferably the Orange variety). The orange flavor is as good as a clementine (which my roommates Bubby send's from Palm Beach every year) and the bubbles (as stupid as this might sound) are just big enough. Not enough for contstant burping (ew), but enough to let you know HEY! I'm a SPARKLING water!

And Hey... You know I like ANYTHING that Sparkles
www.PolandSpring.com

1 comment:

LeilaMarie said...

Would you like to thank anyone for helping you with said addiction? Hmmmm? :-)

 

web statistics