Monday, December 15, 2008

No that's not mascara...

It's dark circles around my eyes from a weekend of craziness. Well to be honest, there are generally always dark circles around my eyes (thanks for the genes Dad). And over the years I've tried tons of different products to get rid of them (or at least make them less noticeable). Weeding through all the crap lotions and serums has been tedious (life's hard, I know) but when it boils down, this is the best one I've found....


It's "Lumene Radiant C-Energy Eye Intensive Renewing Eye Serum" I'm loving this stuff for a couple of reasons. One of the best is that it's a roll on stick. It makes it super easy to glide it under and around your eyes. Also it's sheer (no goop, I promise) and it doesn't leave a film on your skin (because that's just icky) Also, you can pop it in the fridge and roll it on nice and cool in the morning (perfect for making that hangover look far better then it is). Better yet it's really easy to get (unlike some face products). $20 might sound like a lot for a face product, but this is well worth it, and you'll be dark circle free or a couple of months @ least!

Find it @ CVS for $19.99. Online, or in the Store

No comments:

 

web statistics