Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SUCK IT UP!

Minds out of the gutter please! We're talking Vacuums here! I know what you're thinking, "what a lame post! I thought this blog was supposed to be about cool things!" Well pipe down my judgy friend. This vacuum IS cool (believe it or not). It's one of the best things Chelsea ever gave me (besides her undying love) and one of the best things a roommate has ever left behind (I have quite the collection) It's the Bissell Featherweight Stick Bagless Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner A mouthful I know. Here's why I love it...
When you have hardwood floors (like I do) you don't need one of those big honkin Hoovers (my mom has one that was a wedding present 26 years ago, it's orange, yes orange). All you need is a little vacuum stick like this. The BEST part is that the handle comes off, the attachment pops out, and you've got yourself a little hand held dust-buster! Just pop the handle back in, and its back to doing bigger jobs. I find it best for corners and base boards, but with the right attachment, it does low pile carpet too (someone get me an informercial please). Plus the cord is long so you can to a couple rooms from one outlet & it's bagless (bags are sooooooo 1999) with a HEPA filter! (no more ahhhchoo's when your cleaning)

Better yet, It's a Bargain! $24.99 @ Ecost.com

No comments:

 

web statistics