Friday, December 5, 2008

Sweet Sweet (Free) Music...

Every Monday I get excited about the new music that comes out every Tuesday. I like things that are consistent (because not many things are) and I know that every Tuesday, I can count on a bucket load of ear candy (the sweeter the better). But one of the BEST thing's I've found is...

AOL Music Full CD Listening Party! Every Monday the biggest releases of the week are streamed in FULL through the site. No tags, no "AOL Music First Listen" over and over again in the background, just full on streaming albums. It's an awesome way to preview stuff before you scurry over to iTunes and buy the album (or say THANK GOD I didn't buy that album). You can stream all week along until the next batch of releases comes out. And the coolest part? You can add it as a gadget to your iGoogle Homepage! You'll be thanking me for this one...

No comments:

 

web statistics