Friday, December 12, 2008

Deck the Halls (And all the Garbage)

*Missed a day yesterday. Work was Crazy (Yes, I actually work)

Well Xmas time is upon us (if I see one more "Keep Christ in Christmas bumper sticker, I'll scream) and that means shopping, cold weather, and horrible horrible Christmas songs. While I have my host of favorite (cough cough Cheetahlicious Christmas cough cough) I would never make anyone (except maybe Liza) listen to it (well any of my Cheetah Amiga's really). So a good middle of the road xmas CD (something you AND Grandma can listen too @ Xmas dinner) is.....
Platinum Christmas. Here's why I love it. 1st it has Britney's one and only recorded Xmas song on it (My Only Wish This Year). 2 Whitney Houston's song "Who Could Imagine a King" is amazing. Crank it up and get that hand in the air, You'll be belting it out. 3 Xtina (Christina Aguilera for those not in the know) singing in espanol is hysterical/very entertaining (she's like one 1/14th Guatimalian?) 4, it reminds me of my Teeny Bopper days (going to TRL on a 1/2 day anyone?) and an era of amazingly disposable pop music. They just don't make them like that anymore...

I know it's 8 years old @ this point, but it's still well worth it.
Check it out @ iTunes

No comments:

 

web statistics