Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A HUGE Day!!

OK I don't want to over sell this... but today is the BIGGEST DAY OF THE YEAR! Britney Spears HIGHLY anticipated album "Circus" drops! Annnnnnnd... she announced her TOUR!!! She will be in Boston March 16th, and I've got presale tickets (can you tell I'm excited?) Below are my thoughts on the new CD "Circus".


In all, I love it. But honestly she could warbble and croak through the danish alphabet, throw in a few "are you ready?"'s and "baby baby"'s and I would be rocking out to it. But I promise, Circus is far better then that (really). It starts out with a bang with Womanizer (her first #1 since Baby One More Time) and keeps rocking into the new single "Circus". It rounds itself out with the ballad "My Baby", assumingly about her boys. The album tells more of a story they it appears at first listen. Keep a close eye on the lyrics, they're not as superficial and friviousl as you might think.

Stand Out: Circus, If You Seek Amy, Blur (you might think its a song about a hook-up, but it's actually a song about the aftermath of the night she was committed...)

This is Circus. Love it, or Hate Me.
www.Amazon.com

No comments:

 

web statistics