Friday, January 9, 2009

Since U Been Gone...

We've missed you! Earlier this week I briefly mentioned that Kelly Clarkson has started the journey towards the release of her new album "All I Ever Wanted" which will drop March 17th! Her last album, My December, was less then a stellar hit (although amazing). So today we're tempted with a :30 second clip of her new single "My Life Would Suck Without You"

I'm a HUGE Kelly Clarkson fan (I've seen her twice) and LOVE that she's back with some delicious ear candy. I have high hopes that come March I'll be bopping around in my car rocking out to sugary sweet KC pop! It seems that this album will be the return to main-stream radio friendly pop music that made Kelly famous. And really, it's what we want from her...

The single is available January 16th on Amazon.com.
Check out the :30second Clip HERE TODAY!!


No comments:

 

web statistics