Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brace Yourself...

I'm channeling my inner straight man today. As we know, I have a broad rang of favorite things, from Britney Spears to Popcorn. But today's post isn't something you can eat, listen to, wear, or dance in... it's for your car.
The product is RainX. For those of you who aren't familiar, it's a treatment that makes rain and moisture on your windshield bead up and repel away. It's really one of the coolest things I've seen. I can remember my Dad using it before we went on long drives and being fascinated by the beading and repelling (it's the little things in life), it kept me busy for hours. The coolest thing is I had forgotten all about the product until I bought their Windshield Wipers (thank you Target) which just HAPPEN to be coated with RainX! I almost got in a wreck watching the rain bead instead of the road. I CAN SEEEE CLEARRRLY NOW THE RAINNNN IS GOOOOONE.

For their full line of products check out www.RainX.com

No comments:

 

web statistics