Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Microwave Popcorn is the Devil

If you know me, you know there are VERY few food items that I don't like. But towards the top of my list (under Mayonnaise) is microwaved popcorn. I don't think ANYTHING smells worse, or has a scent lingers longer (I hate it even more then the scent of Ruby Tuesdays) So I have a solution (of course)... POPCORN FACTORY

The Popcorn Factory has AWESOME popcorns, candies, and treats that you can send to yourself, or friends and family. I sent out a bunch over the holidays (where are my thank you notes?!). They almost always have a coupon for a dollar amount off, or for free shipping (paying without a coupon is soooo oldschool). Try their Goldstar Sampler that comes packaged in a gold star box (tricky) and is filled with Caramel corn, Cheese popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, peanuts, super sour fruit chews, chocolate stars and sour hard candies. All of that for only $9.99 plus shipping. If that's not a cheap way to say "Thanks for letting me stay @ your house" or "Happy Birthday" I don't know what is.
The food is delicious and ALWAYS fresh. This is one you'll be thanking me for.

Sign Up for their newsletter for weeking coupons and savings.
www.PopcornFactory.com

*I've heard their Ranch Popcorn is amazing... if that's your thing... try it and let me know

No comments:

 

web statistics