Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Take a Letter Maria...

I'm back after yesterday's snow storm. Jamaica can't come soon enough!

I'm all about jotting down notes and thoughts here and there throughout the day. Sometimes they're quote that I run across that I like, sometimes it's ridiculous things that I over hear people saying (which in this office is lots), or sometimes it's just songs that I need to download (Brooke White "Hold Up My Heart"). But when it comes down to it, I need a journal to get through my day. Sooooo I've compiled a collection of sites where you can get awesome journals (some even customized)


JenniBick.com
I love this store! I randomly stumbled upon this website when I was looking for a gift for a good-for-nothing loser ex-boyfriend (y'all know who I'm talking about). They've got awesome journals at all different price points in all sorts of style. Some have recycled paper (go green!) and some have recycled leather! Jenni Bick also has a good ole brick and mortar storefront on Martha's Vineyard. Visit them in Vineyard Haven at 49 State Road.

Check out their Pocket Journals starting at $10. Get them embossed for $12.00 more

Rugby
Rugby by Ralph Lauren is one of my favorite stores. They embody the preppy style (which I love) while giving it an edgy more deconstructed look (did they make this store for me or what?) Rugby usually has a couple journals to choose from. The one I use day to day is one Liz got me for Christmas a few years ago. It's got skulls and crossbones on the cover with blank unlined pages (my preference) on the inside.

Try this Buffalo Check Journal on sale @ Rugby.com

TJMaxx/Marshalls
If you know me, you know that my go-to store for EVERYTHING is TJMaxx or Marshalls. I love discount shopping (and the TJMaxx jingle), what can I say? I've actually found some amazing journals at these stores, for really low prices (try $2.99-$8.99). When I was at TJMaxx last weekend, they had Vera Bradley journals/note cards for $5.99. Swing by and have a gander.

Click Here to find the TJMaxx near you, or Here for Marshalls


xo.

No comments:

 

web statistics