Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3:00 Snacktime!

If you work in an office you know that some of the most exciting times of the day are when you get to eat. I know the ladies at my office start talking about lunch when we get in, and dinner after lunch. For me I eat breakfast (bagel with cream cheese), an 11:00 snack (Goldfish), Lunch at 12:30 (whatever looks good), and a snack at 3:00 (usually a cookie). But when I get home, I always want a snack... That's where my new favorite dipping snack food comes in.

Bachman's Pita Ptrezel Squares are an awesome snack. They're got all the tastes of a pretzel (yum) but baked into a perfect little square (perfect for dipping). I like mine with Spinach and Artichoke Hummus. I bite the little square in 1/2 (the inside is hollow) then scoop out the hummus, and crunch away. The hummus gets in that little pocket and its DELICIOUS! And there's no Trans Fats, Artificial Coloring, or Flavors to boot! All around (or all square I guess) it's a perfect snack.

Check out Bachman's Pita Pretzel Square
And pick them up for about $2.00 at your local SuperMarket

No comments:

 

web statistics