Monday, March 16, 2009

Go Fly a Kite

When the weather is as nice as it was this weekend, I love to be outside. My roommate (and her BF) went to the Corey Hill Outlook park this weekend (an amazing view of Boston) and hung out, went on the swings, and most of all did my favorite outdoor activity...


Flying kites! Now it might seem like a stupid thing to do, but it's tons of fun. The best part is kites are so cheap! Check out your local Target for kites from $3.99 all the way up to over $20. The $3.99 type is so easy to rig up. Literally 1 piece of plastic and 1 clip, and you're good to go! Try it out with the roommates on a lazy Sunday, or date a date kite flying! It's cheap and lots of fun.

1 comment:

ashley said...

I totally know what you mean! I used to fly kites with my dad a few years ago... totally fun! I love flying them at the beach they get great air over there! We're all kids inside!

 

web statistics