Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SHUT IT!

The Blog's back... You know I couldn't stay away for long!

Well here we are, almost a month after the last post, and people have been asking WHERE THE CRAP ARE YOU!? So here I am, back, and better then ever. So let's get to it


We'll start the re-birth of the Blog with a Beverage posting. Now as we know by my previous entry, I don't drink soda, which at times isn't always easy. I'm very picky about what I drink (unless it's Vodka) and most of the time options are Soda (which I don't do) or Water (which I'm sick of). So I've found a perfect alternative...
Lipton PureLeaf Iced Tea. This tea is the best stuff you can get from a bottle (I prefer fresh brewed or sun tea... but it's not always possible). This stuff uses real sugar to sweeten it, not corn syrup or other garbage like that (ei. Splenda or Aspartame) It also REAL tea as it's first ingredient, not apple juice, or watered down stuff like other bottled teas. It comes in White, Green, and Black tea in a variety of flavors. My favorite is the straight up Black Tea (because I'm down like that). But in a pinch I like the Green Tea with Honey. You can pick these up at the grocery store, and convince marts everywhere.

Check it out at LiptonPureLeaf.com
And as always, You'll be Thanking Me

PS: I missed you all

No comments:

 

web statistics