Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Goooooood Mornin'.... Good Mornin!

I'm in a surprisingly good mood this morning! I even did a little musical number with Cherri my office manager (she's a hell of a dancer...) down the hall of the office. So when I woke up this morning I looked more well rested then usual. But as we know by my previous post, these dark circles around my eyes never go away. So thanks to one of my BFF's (and personal beauty consultant) Erin, I've found a great little band-aid of sorts to diminish the circles.


Eye Slept by Tricia Sawyer Beauty is an amazing concealer. They bill it as a "good night's sleep in a jar" I call it some damn good science at work. All you need is a tiny bit (literally tiny) on the tip of your ring finger in the corner of each eye. The consistency is like a powder/creme foundation. Dab it in the corners of your eyes, a little above, a little below, and like MAGIC the light green/white color reflects the light from the corner of your eyes making you look awake and ready to go (hello gorgeous!). And guys, it doesn't even look like you're wearing makeup. It's something I can't live without.

While the little jar is $21.00 a little goes a LONG way. I highly recommend it. Just think, 1 less latte a day for a week, and it's paid for.

Order online from QVC
with about $4.00 shipping and handling

You'll love it. Promise.

No comments:

 

web statistics