Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today, I'm Thankful for...

STOVE TOP STUFFING! Ok so I get excited over stuffing, what can I say? For a carb craver like me, Thanksgiving is the best time of year. Just fill my plate with stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and crescent rolls and I'm good (hold the turkey and veggies please). But I must admit, I love stuffing all year round and there have been PLENTY of drunk munchie nights when I wish I had this...
A single serving stuffing cup!! Stove Top FINALLY (I mean come on we can put a man on the moon...) have individual servings of stuffing! 45 Seconds in the "nukerwave" and BINGO! Thanksgiving anytime. It sure beats teetering a hot pot of stuffing on my stomach while I'm drunk and ready to pass out on the couch (I'm pulling from personal experiences here).

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

 

web statistics